Critical Assistance & Cancer Benefits
Critical Assistance benefits are designed to help pay the costs associated with the initial occurrence of heart attack, stroke, or other serious illnesses as defined in the policy. Our Critical Assistance product provides the following benefits:
Cancer Indemnity Insurance
- Benefits are paid directly to you as a lump sum benefit so you may use the funds for medical or non-medical expenses.
- Family options are available.
- You can choose your benefit amount (from $10,000 to $50,000)
- Your policy is portable and can be taken with you even if you leave your current job.
Cancer Insurance will give you one more resource to help you cope with any future diagnosis of cancer and it will also provide a wellness benefit to help detect cancer early. Our cancer product provides the following benefits:
- A long schedule of payable benefits that include coverage for hospital confinement, surgery, radiation & chemotherapy, wellness, cancer maintenance therapy, and an initial diagnosis benefit.
- Benefits are paid directly to you so you can use them at your discretion.
- Spouse and dependent benefits are available.
- Portable policy that can be taken with you even if you change jobs.